jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

Let's sing cocacola songs

                                     _LYRICS_
I'm free to be whatever i whatever i choose and i'll sing the blues ______
I'm free to say whatever i whatever i like if it's ___ or____it's alright
Always seems to me you only see what people want you to see how long's it gonna be before we __ __ __bus and cause no fuss get a grip on yourself it don't cost much
___ to be whatever you
whatever you say if it comes my way it's alright
You're free to be wherever you wherever you____  you can shoot the ____ if you want
It always seems to me you only see __ ___ want you to see how long's it gonna be before we get__ __ ____
and cause no fuss get a grip on____ it don't__ ____
I'm free to be whatever i whatever_ _____
and i'll sing the blues if i want
Here in my mind you know you___ ____
something that you
you thought you once knew but now it's all gone
and you know it's_ ____ yeah i know it's no fun
oh i know it's no fun..............

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario